Dear Valued New & Existing Patients,
Our office is currently open and we’re proudly providing all dental treatments and services to both new and existing patients throughout Colorado Springs.
At Lasting Impressions Dental Care, the safety and well-being of our patients remains our primary focus. In an effort to protect the health of our dental patients and staff as the COVID-19 coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our dental practice is taking the following steps to ensure that our Colorado Springs dental clinic remains a safe, trusted place for our patients to receive dental care.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Patients are invited to call 24/7 for dental care concerns or questions
- Last but not least, for any patients who are unable or uncomfortable with leaving their homes, we’re offering Virtual Dental Appointments
- We will continue to see patients if they are not showing symptoms such as fever, persistent coughing, or shortness of breath.
- Patient Screening:Upon arrival, we’ll be conducting forehead thermometer temperature checks on everyone prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, will be rescheduled.
- Patients Only: will be permitted into the office with the exception of our younger patients. In those cases, we’ll allow only one (1) parent or childcare provider to enter with the patient
- Modified Check-In Process: Sign up sheets have been eliminated and Check-in will be conducted verbally with a dental staff member
- After Check-In: We request that patients wait in their vehicles in order to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. You’ll receive a call or text when the dentist is ready to see you
- Sanitizing & Disinfecting –all public spaces, including treatment rooms, restrooms, and waiting-rooms are being sanitized with Medical-Grade Disinfectant sprays after every patient is seen (per CDC guidelines), including high touch areas such as chairs, counters, and equipment.
- Protective Barriers – placed on items such as armrests, curing lights, overhead lights, computer keyboards, and suction tips.
- Sterile Instruments – dental instruments are sterilized after every patient. CDC protocols are strictly adhered to in assuring proper sterilization of dental instruments.
- Staff Screening:No staff with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, or showing symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or trouble breathing, will be permitted in the practice. In addition, any staff member that has traveled to a CDC Level 2 or 3 region will be required to self-quarantine before returning to work, although we are highly recommending team members not travel at this time.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 immediately. Do not wait.
After Hours Urgent Needs
If you experience an after-hours urgent dental need, call (719) 528-6100. A dentist is on call 24/7, leave a detailed message regarding the nature of the emergency and follow the instructions given to page Dr. Platt.